Employment Fund Consultant
atWork Australia is a leading employment services provider working with Australians living with disability, injury, health condition or those who require additional support, across the nation. We empower our clients, supporting them to build better working lives.
To do that, we work with people to identify their goals and aspirations, build skills and job-readiness, and support them through interviews and into employment. We also work with prospective employers to ensure their needs for recruiting new team members are met. In short, our approach is to support a person in the way that most helps them transform their life, in pursuit of our belief that work’s for everyone.
atWork Australia is a company of MedHealth, recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australian Financial Review 2022.
The Employment Fund Consultant oversees the full compliance check of all Employment Fund Purchases. The Employment Fund Consultant will also ensure all required comments and documents are added to JRL and ESS Web where needed. The Employment Fund Consultant will liaise with Operational staff and Finance to ensure accuracy and with the required documentary evidence.
- Liaise closely with the appropriate atWork Team Members, including In Work Support Coaches, Service Managers and Regional Managers in relation to Employment Fund purchases.
- Identify areas where alternative or additional training and support is required and facilitate the provision of this support.
- Ensure Employment Fund targets are achieved as set by the Centralised Support Manager - Claims.
- Ensure full compliance with Employment Services Contract by passing internal and external audits, as well as compliance with internal policies and procedures.
We are looking for a result focused individual, who has a real passion for helping people achieve their goals.
Attributes and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work in an outcome-based environment towards high performance results,.to read and interpret guidelines and follow Department and atWork processes and procedures.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- A high degree of flexibility, adaptability and willingness to learn and grow.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
What we will give you
- Ongoing career development and national opportunities, as well as on the job training
- Access to MedHealth Academy including your own professional development plan inclusive of individual training and mentoring
- Opportunity to complete a Certificate IV in Employment Services *conditions apply
- Job stability and guaranteed full-time hours
- Achievable quarterly incentive scheme
- Access to a range of benefits including discounts for health insurance, access to psychology services, ability to purchase additional leave, roadside assistance and paid parental leave.
If this sounds like the role for you, please select the ‘Apply for this job’ button to upload you resume. You can also find out more about atWork Australia here: www.atworkaustralia.com.au
A fantastic place to work.
atWork Australia strives to create a working environment that is supportive, friendly and focused on everyone working together as a team. We foster a fun yet high-performing culture, where we work together, collaborate, and help each other thrive.
A passion for helping people.
We put our clients, the people we support, at the centre of all we do and do not stop until they find a lasting and fulfilling job. If you have passion for helping people, the drive to successfully advocate for others, and a willingness to build relationships, applying for a role as a Client Service Administrator might be your best move yet.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people living with disability, including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians, to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
Talent AcquisitionPeninsula HealthFull-time +1Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Part time4 day agoShareRemote in Melbourne VIC+1 location
Team MemberEuro Garages AU$31.84 an hourCasualCasual employment Casual Pay Rate: $31.84 + super + discounts Location: Charlestown, 2290 We are currently looking for Team Members to join our4 day agoShareCharlestown NSW 2290+61 locations
Administrator - InventoryMacmahon Holdings LimitedFull-time +1Job Responsibilities Macmahon has an exciting opportunity for an Inventory Administrator to join the Inventory and Systems team in Perth on a permanent4 day agoSharePerth WA
Trade AssistantALSTOMLeading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation.4 day agoShareDandenong VIC 3175
Team Member Parks (Tuncurry)MidCoast Council$48,460 a yearFull-timeAre you looking for the right career and lifestyle move for 2023? Do you want to contribute to the community you live in? Here's your opportunity to kick a career goal4 day agoShareTuncurry NSW