Front Office Manager
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort is ideally located in the heart of beautiful Cairns. A newly renovated family friendly resort, offering fun-filled weekends and holidays, and a complete resort option for both business and leisure travellers.
We are ready to welcome a Front Office Manager to our guest obsessed team in this influential role. Reporting to senior management, you will oversee the Front Office operation and develop a high performing team who will deliver a flawless service experience at every part of their journey.
- Providing an outstanding guest welcoming experience by demonstrating a commitment to service excellence and maintaining the front office and reception operational standards.
- Meeting guests and customers when they arrive and ensuring they are settled in their rooms
- Ensuring that all daily tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure that your team are aware of all offerings within the hotel and upsell whenever appropriate
- Ensure that arrival and departure processes are managed appropriately
- Inspire and empower our team to curate special moments for our guests
- Managing our Very Important Kids and Very Important Grown-Ups programs
- Respond to guest reviews and feedback in a timely and professional manner
To be successful in this role you will:
- Enjoy leading from the front with a people centered leadership style
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships
- A problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy - Opera, Micros and the Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work a variety of shifts include weekends and public holidays
What's in it for you:
- Work in beautiful, tropical North Queensland
- Training and development opportunities
- #WorkYourWay - tell us how this role can fit with every part of your life
- Access to the ALL Heartists Program from day one - offering discounts on accommodation and F&B worldwide
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Customer Assistant - Dan Murphy's Malvern EastDan Murphy'sCasualCustomer Assistant | Dan Murphy’s Deliver a world-leading customer experience with an iconic Aussie brand Exciting customer-facing opportunity3 day agoShareMalvern East VIC 3145+24 locations
Collection Retrieval and DeliveryNational Library of AustraliaMy Forms My Emails My Tests My Interviews My Details APS6 - Program Manager, Collection Retrieval and Delivery Manage and roster the team who3 day agoShareCanberra ACT
ASSISTANT MANAGER - ENGINEERINGHyatt Regency SydneyFull-timeSummary You will join an energetic team who are responsible for all areas of facilities management at multiple hotel sites including; Hyatt Regency Sydney,3 day agoShareSydney NSW
Assistant Store ManagerDomino'sAssistant Store Manager Responsibilities: Shift running Cash control Customer service and conflict resolution Staff management Assist with rostering3 day agoShareDeception Bay QLD 4508+10 locations
Customer Service AssociateBausch + LombCUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Bausch + Lomb is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye3 day agoShare+1 locationRemote