Guest Services Generalist
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Go where opportunity is always on
WordlMark Resorts Philip Island is a place of incredible natural beauty and offers an abundance of activities for all ages. There are plenty of beaches, shopping and restaurants in the close by seaside village.
How You'll Shine
The Guest Service Generalist is responsible for completing daily Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage and Maintenance functions. Ensuring that all Owners and Guests receive efficient and courteous service; making them feel welcome during their entire stay through a proactive and positive attitude.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform all duties of the front desk, including greeting owners and guests, Check in and out, Answer telephone and email inquiries, portage of luggage, cash handling and balancing procedures, tour & travel inquiries/bookings, reservations and night audit procedures
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the operation of all administration equipment eg. Email, basic word & excel documentation and Credit Card settlement machines.
- Housekeeping functions such as cleaning & maintaining guest accommodation
- Food & Beverage functions such as preparing and serving Food & Beverages
- Maintenance functions such as maintaining guest accommodation and common areas
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- professional development funding
- discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
What You'll Bring
- Genuine passion for customer service
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive individual
- Immaculate presentation and professional grooming standards
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including weekends, evenings and school holiday period
- Current drivers licence (preferable)
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
RangerParks VictoriaReference: VG/TBA/RANGER As a Ranger, we will see you utilise your skills to execute high quality and exciting projects in a timely manner across our Parks! Eastern1 hour agoShareGippsland VIC
Client Support OfficerVicRoadsReference: VG/VR/RAL/1475954 At VicRoads, we make peoples’ lives better, through journeys that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable, judging our1 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Administrative Assistant Clayton Emergency DepartmentMonash HealthReference: 42866 Emergency Department Secretary, Monash Medical Centre, Clayton Monash Medical Centre Emergency Department is excited to be advertising for a new ED1 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Computer ClerkBarwon HealthReference: 162482Enjoy a challenging and rewarding role within Outpatient Services Build your career with a dedicated team Ongoing training and professional1 hour agoShareGeelong VIC
Customer Service/ Admissions Administration ClerkMonash HealthReference: 42986MMC Clayton: Customer Service/Admission Administration Clerks Permanent - Part Time: Approximately 30 hours per fortnight (4-5 shifts per1 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC