Collection & Project Librarian
Reporting to the Manager Collections & Content at Public Library Services, the Collection and Project Librarian will bring leadership and rigour to the successful delivery of projects for the OneCard collection and the South Australian Public Libraries Network.
You will bring your collections expertise and project experience to focus on strategies to increase loans for unused items, assist in the development of a statewide collection development guideline (including collection management) and assist in the implementation of standing orders in the digital collection. You will take pride in meeting project timelines and ensuring they are delivered within scope. You will have a strong record of innovation in collection management, developed from your tertiary library qualifications, and enthusiastically work alongside likeminded Network staff to increase the performance of the physical and digital collections. You can lead and mentor the Network with your tertiary qualifications, highly developed interpersonal skills and collection development knowledge.
Special Conditions :
- Professional leadership and ethical/accountable management of resources and information, financial and HR delegations, budgets, and staff including work performance, quality and deadlines.
- Participate in recovery activities relating to emergency management.
- Engagement in this role is subject to a satisfactory Department for Communities and Social Inclusion Criminal History Check or National Police Check. A renewal will be required every 3 years.
- Out of hours work may be required.
- Intra state and interstate travel may be required.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in library and information studies as defined by Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA) or eligible for professional membership.
Enquiries to :
Manager, Collections & Content
Email: [email protected]
We are rich in diversity and committed to developing an inclusive workplace culture. Applications are encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and from people who contribute to the diversity of our workforce.
Role Description Opens in new window
Customer Service Team MemberWoolworths SupermarketsCustomer Service Team Member Be it the checkout or customer service desk, you’re all about going the extra mile to serve our customers. Woolworths, a job is never13 minute agoSharePort Augusta SA
HR SpecialistAtlassianAtlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home34 minute agoShareSydney NSW
Security Officer/ Covid MarshallsMJ Protective$22 - $26 an hourMJ Protective - Security Officer Are you looking for a new job opportunity where you can utilize your skills as a front-line security officer? Are you looking for a52 minute agoShareMelbourne VIC
Bar, Bistro and Gaming AttendantGrand Terminus Hotel$26 - $40 an hourWe are seeking passionate front of house staff with loads of talent, skill and personality to join the team at the Grand Terminus Hotel We are looking for: Bar &1 hour agoShareBairnsdale VIC
Scrum Master SalesforceExperisScrum Master (Salesforce) Location Melbourne CBD, VictoriaDiscipline Project ServicesJob reference 106507Salary Negotiable Consultant email An exciting and rewarding1 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC