Food Services Attendant
- Part-Time Position
- Great Team Environment
About the role
This role is a permanent part time role, working over the 7 day week. The ideal candidate will have experience working in commercial catering or Aged Care and someone that is passionate about assisting our residents with their daily needs.
How you’ll make an impact
- Food preparation for residents
- Cleaning and general hospitality services
- Serving meals to residents
- Deliver excellent customer service in all that you do
- Experience with bulk food preparation
- Current food handling certificate
- Experience within aged care would be advantageous
Our Benefits & Culture
Regis is proud to be an EEO employer. We support an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome all staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
As a Regis employee, benefits you'll be able to take advantage of include:
- Discounts and benefits through Maxxia Rewards at selected retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants and more.
- Discounted private health insurance, gym memberships, technology items from JB Hi-Fi and more.
- A number of employee wellness platforms including EAP and free annual Influenza vaccination.
- Vehicle financing through salary packaging, novated leasing and super contributions.
- Appreciation programs and events such as employee of the moment, wall of thanks, national awards of excellence and team events.
From the moment you step through our doors, you'll feel welcome and supported to do your best work and really make a difference in people's lives.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you have the skills and experience we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today.
Employment with Regis is subject to satisfactory background checks which include Professional References, NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, current year flu and full COVID-19 vaccinations (2-doses)
Allocations Coordinator | ParkesAustralian UnityAs Australias first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.4 minute agoShareParkes NSW 2870+5 locations
ProductionSantos LtdFull-timeFlexible hoursAbout usSantos is a global low-cost producer of oil and gas committed to ever-cleaner energy and fuels production with operations across Australia, Papua New Guinea,4 minute agoShareHybrid remote in Adelaide Region SA
4 minute agoShareSydney NSW
Customer Service ConsultantOrigin EnergyPart-time +1Monday to FridayPart time or Full time Opportunities - Hybrid Working 6 month fixed term roles to join our Adelaide team Adelaide Office, Waymouth Street based Working for5 minute agoShareRemote in Adelaide Region SA
December 2022 -In-Store - GlenungaDomino'sCustomer Service responsibilities: Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person. Dealing with customer concerns. Upselling. Processing payments: cash5 minute agoShareGlenunga SA 5064+8 locations