A rare and exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Supervisor to lead our Burnie Parts and Warehouse team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will manage, coach and develop a professional team of experienced Parts Interpreters and Warehouse team. You will develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure that exceptional value is delivered from the Burnie Parts department to all William Adams customers.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Day to day management of the parts functions & the branch parts interpreter/warehouse teams.
- Constantly motivating/coaching/training the parts & warehouse teams to perform to the best of their abilities.
- Driving parts sales growth by continuous improvement and innovation.
- Manage, Monitor and Continuously Improve inventory and warehouse performance measures.
- Engage and work closely with key internal parts logistics personnel to drive warehouse efficiencies via continuous improvement.
- Achieve or Improve financial KPI's such as revenue sales, expense management, and gross profit.
- Ensuring excellent customer service is always delivered by you and you team.
- General warehouse duties (when required).
- Special Parts/Warehouse Related projects (when required).
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Proven ability to manage, inspire, motivate and coach a team
- Working knowledge of industry or trade certificate (preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of parts/ logistics/ distribution and a sound mechanical aptitude
- Ability to build relationships with commitment to deliver superior customer service
- Results orientated with first-class time management and organisational skills
- A strong commitment to safety, health & environment procedures
You will be joining a productive and collaborative team who are down to earth, passionate and pride themselves on living our values:
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance
If you are up for a new challenge and wanting to advance your career by working with people who are proud to represent a globally recognised brand, this may be the role for you!
Join the William Adams family and make your mark!
APPLY TODAY or for any questions call Stella in our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0959.
Library Assistant (casual) (V22/5791)Blue Mountains City CouncilCasualAssist in the provision of a courteous, efficient and effective library service in a branch library. RELATIONSHIPS Reports to: Position Title Lower /7 hour agoShareNew South Wales
Forestry Crew SupervisorK&S Contracting QLDPermanentOvertimeDue to continued growth a permanent position for a Crew Supervisor is required for 38+ hours per week to perform supervision of a work crew undertaking all8 hour agoShareYeppoon QLD
APS4/5 Facilities Officer (BCG/PFU)AIHW Australian Institute of Health & Welfare$72,379 - $86,430 a yearPart-time +1Position: Facilities Officer/Senior Facilities Officer Classification: APS Level 4 | APS Level 5 Location: Canberra ACT Job Reference:8 hour agoShareRemote in Canberra ACT
Administration Officer (Normanton Hospital)Queensland HealthPermanent +1North West Hospital and Health Service (HHS) Unique locations Friendly communities Regional, rural and remote $$$ incentives Working with us Salary range between19 hour agoShareQueensland
1 day agoShareVictoria