Work type: Part Time
Location: Bennetts Green
Categories: Retail Sales
- Part Time Position
- Guaranteed base earnings
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman - an Australian Retail icon in the home and lifestyle space.
The Harvey Norman Bennetts Green Customer Service Team is seeking a passionate, customer service focused Personal Assistant to join them in delivering Great Service, Always! to their customers.
In this role you will:
- Actively manage Harvey Norman customer repairs & servicing
- Tag faulty products and liaise with our service agents & suppliers and keeping the service database up-to-date
- Keep our customers updated of the status of their repairs and ensure this is completed within an acceptable timeframe while providing outstanding customer service
- Assist with the department's admin duties including processing credit and debit invoices, claims, reconciliations, completing required finance paperwork following company procedures and reporting
- Run weekly reports for repairs/service jobs as required by the Proprietor
- Advise customers of arrival of stock and organise delivery as requested by the Proprietor
- Be Health and Safety conscious
What we require:
- Experience in (or ability to work in) a customer focused, successful retail business
- Experience working in a high volume administration role
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks with a flexible, 'can-do' attitude
- Customer service champion with very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think on your feet and manage your own work-flow with great organisational/prioritisation skills
- Being full of energy, ambitious, confident and flexible
- Friendly, outgoing, approachable and work well as a team member.
- Ability to service customers while managing work tasks around their needs
- Going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer focused problem solving.
What we offer:
- Generous staff discounts
- Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
- A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: 24 Jun 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Operations AssistantHarvey NormanJob no: 546999 Work type: Part Time Location: Emerald Categories: Retail Sales Part Time Position Paths for career progression with a trusted4 hour agoShareEmerald QLD 4720
Retail Sales AssistantSpendless ShoesLove Shoes, Love Fashion, Love People Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer Fun, fast paced and diverse role Generous Staff discount Vibrant work4 hour agoShareKalgoorlie WA 6430
Demand & Supply PlannerNestleAre you ready to bring a little extraordinary into your life? At Nespresso, we blend vibrant people and products together to create careers that elevate coffee and your4 hour agoShareNorth Sydney NSW 2060
Retail Sales Assistant Casual and PPTSpendless ShoesLove Shoes, Love Fashion, Love People Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer Fun, fast paced and diverse role Generous Staff discount Vibrant4 hour agoShareCampbelltown NSW 2560
Casual Retail Sales AssistantSpendless ShoesLove Shoes, Love Fashion, Love People Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer Approx. 6-9 hrs. per week, including weekends Fun, fast paced and4 hour agoShareRouse Hill NSW 2155+60 locations