Work type: Casual
Location: Brisbane - West
Categories: Retail - Store
ABOUT JAY JAYS
Life isn’t meant to be taken too seriously, but we do take customer service seriously and we have fun while we do it.
The music’s turned up and we’re sporting what every trendy wardrobe wants; rad printed tees for the next big festival, surf styles for beach road trips, outfits for campfire huddles, the latest denim or cute dress to throw on when you’re chillin' with friends, and the perfect accessories. Best of all, we won’t break your piggy bank either.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting role at our Mt Ommaney store for our next Casual Sales Assistant who is ready to ROCK the first impressions that make customers want to come back again and again. The key to your success lies in a personal interest of on-trend and popular fashion trends that meet customer needs, creating connections that maximise sales, representing the brand with flair and style, and supporting the management team with stock organisation and visual merchandising.
- Maximise every sales opportunity to achieve both individual and store sales targets
- Represent Jay Jays by providing customer service with honesty and integrity
- Cash handling and processing sales
- Work well within a team environment
- Assist with stock management and setting up visual merchandising
- Follow loss prevention processes to minimise stock loss
- Attend store meetings and in-store training
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Demonstrate confidence to approach, connect and sell to our customers
- Understand what great customer service looks like
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus with everything you do
- Value integrity and doing things the right way
- Enjoy working with a team in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Be ‘solutions focused’ when faced with problems
Awareness of loss prevention, health & safety, visual merchandising as well as experience in a team environment or fashion retail is favourable but not essential.
At the Just Group we value high performers and will reward your efforts. When joining our team, you’ll be offered:
- 50% staff discount
- In-store coaching and comprehensive training plans with an emphasis on fashion styling and service
- Internal career opportunities across 7 brands and 1,000 retail outlets
- Opportunities for product incentives
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
Jay Jays is an integral part of the Just Group, which is a major international fashion retail business. For more information on the Just Group and its other 6 brands, visit the Just Group website.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re looking to join one of Australia’s largest fashion companies and develop a career in the retail industry, click the '’ button!
You’ll need to create a Just Group career profile and short application, which can be done on a mobile device. We'll also need documents that prove your eligibility to work in Australia at the end, but you can save your application at any point to complete at a later time.
Advertised: 30 Oct 2020 E. Australia Standard Time
APS4 - Various PositionsNational Library of AustraliaOpportunity to work at one of Australia's leading cultural institutions Be a part of the Library's exciting new future APS4 - $65,641 - $70,878 The Library is evolving8 hour agoShareCanberra ACT
Account ManagerDaronet AustraliaAn exciting opportunity for an Account Manager who has the passion for building relationships on a professional level and contribute to the expansion and growth of our10 hour agoShareBondi Junction NSW
Councillor Support OfficerParramatta City Council$71,346 a yearAn exciting opportunity to work with a highly motivated and experienced team in support of the key decision makers shaping the future of the City of Parramatta. The10 hour agoShareParramatta NSW
Retail Team Leader - BRIGHTONECCO ShoesCREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and diverse workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who10 hour agoShareAustralia
Research AssistantEdith Cowan University$73,257 - $81,404 a yearThe purpose of the Centre for Research in Aged Care (CRAC) is to bring positive change to the quality of living and dying for older people receiving aged or end-of-life10 hour agoShareJoondalup WA