Senior Project Manager
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + 12.75% Superannuation.
Consultant Ashley Jones
Date posted 14 May 20202020-05-14 2020-06-13 engineering Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters have been engaged to recruit a Senior Project Manager for a dynamic business to assist in the delivery of multiple transport infrastructure projects throughout northern QLD.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will:
- Program manage the delivery of multiple civil infrastructure projects
- Provide engineering, technical knowledge, project management and contract administration during the project life cycle
- Build and foster relationships with local Government and internally at HR level
- Support and mentor internal capability
- In addition, you will ensure effective collaboration with team members, stakeholders and clients, whilst communicating in a way that is appropriate for the situation, and that promotes trust, respect and integrity.
Key Requirements for Success:
You will have experience in engineering maintenance, construction and project management of road infrastructure projects in Australia. The ideal candidate will also possess:
- An extensive road engineering background that will be complimented by relevant tertiary qualifications from a recognised institution
- Registration as a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve complex issues
If successful in your application, you will join a professional and talented team and a business that allows its individuals to grow their skills and progress their careers.
Robert Walters will be reviewing all applicants
To apply please click apply or call Ashley Jones on +61 7 30322218 for a confidential discussion.
Data EntryDixon Appointments$29 an hourFull-time +16 days - full time hours Immediate commencement close to public transport, St Kilda Rd 6 day assignment training provided Hours 9-5 Tasks Data entry19 minute agoShareMelbourne VIC
1 hour agoShareSydney NSW
TraineeCentral Coast Local Health District$104,080 - $133,834 a yearFull-time +2Employment Type: Temporary VariousRemuneration: $104,080 to $133,834Hours Per Week: 38Requisition ID: CAM16977 - Anaesthetics Trainee (Independent) This position is1 hour agoShareGosford NSW
2 hour agoShareBrisbane QLD
Analyst or Graduate Analyst - Equity and AlternativesChallengerPermanent +2C hallenger Limited is an ASX-listed investment management firm managing $99 billion in assets (as at 30 June 2022) . Life with us is fast moving and always2 hour agoShareSydney Central Business District NSW