Casual Executive Administration Officer
We are a busy not for profit provider of healthcare services, looking for an experienced Executive Administration Officer who is wanting to pick up additional hours (2 days per week) at Lithgow Community Private Hospital. You will be working directly with the Chief Executive Officer assisting with Accreditation and administrative operational duties.
- Provide high-level administration support to the CEO including: answering calls, taking messages, scheduling meetings, calendar management, management of correspondence, support with the administration of accreditation processes NSQHS
- Document control oversight & re-formatting/redesigning documents in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Developing/proofing internal & external communications (across various channels).
- Assisting with the credentialing of doctors and their submissions
- Produce reports
- Assist in the preparation of presentations as needed by CEO
- Attend internal meetings – this will involve preparing for and distributing meeting agendas, taking minutes/action items etc.
- Provide support to scheduling meetings for CEO
- Maintain databases and files on share drive
- Providing direct support one on one working relationship and serving as a primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to CEO
- Any other duties as directed by CEO
- Flexible hours option to work from home
- Reporting directly to CEO
- Time Management
- Microsoft 365 and IT Systems
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Filing and paper management (typing up agenda and minutes)
- Maintain internal databases on share drive
- Experience in organising and filing company records such as contract and agreements
- Strong customer service skills
- Maintaining Privacy and Confidentiality
- Professional Conduct
- Self-Motivated in completing tasks
- Good at follow directives
Role requires absolute loyalty to position, professional discretion and dedication to achieving results.
You must have an anticipation of needs and provide high-level support with a “can-do” attitude to the CEO.
If this is you and you are interested in picking up extra work on a casual basis please write an A4 letter addressing Essential Skills/Criteria
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
Application for Promotion to Level C & Level D (OPEN TO ECU ACADEMIC STAFF ONLY)Edith Cowan UniversityBefore you commence work on this submission, please ensure you have: Read the Academic Staff Promotion Policy and the Guidelines for Promotion; Met with your Line41 minute agoShareWestern Australia
Guest Services GeneralistWyndham DestinationsGo Put the World on Vacation At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse41 minute agoShareCowes VIC
Application for Academic Promotion to Level E (OPEN TO ECU ACADEMIC STAFF ONLY)Edith Cowan UniversityBefore you commence work on this submission, please ensure you have: Read the Academic Staff Promotion Policy and the Guidelines for Promotion, including the Role of1 hour agoShareWestern Australia
Casual Cafe / Restaurant All-rounder in Surry HillsJora LocalA bistro/cafe in Surry Hills is seeking a casual Cafe / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: Be4 hour agoShareSurry Hills NSW
Research and Development Director / Permanent / Full TimeBlackbook ExecutiveGlobal, dynamic FMCG business. Senior and strategic leadership role, responsible for the innovation function and strategic direction. The CompanyThis global FMCG5 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC