Disability Support Officer
About the business and the role
The goal of Providence: Disability and Ageing Support is to provide support from highly qualified and trained workers. The goal os ethical and encourage high quality support standards for those who need support around NSW and surrounding regions.
We are currently have permanent, part time and casual opportunities for Community Support Workers to join our organisation in NSW. Everyday we do different activities. Your role will be to actively support and promote quality of life for people with disability by providing quality service. This is your opportunity to showcase your person-centred attitude and bring the highest level of care to our participants, assisting them to remain living independently and actively participate in their own homes and the community.
Job tasks and responsibilities
As a motivated and skilled Support Worker, you will offer and share our vision for a more enriching support work system. That's why we are looking for people who have:
- An interest in supporting people with disability to explore their capabilities and reach their potentials.
- Support participants with their daily living, general house cleaning, personal care and other requirements specified in their needs.
- Provide ongoing support to participants such as personal care, housekeeping support, shopping and social support.
- Drive the client to their appointments and social activities.
- Follow participant's support plans and report any changes observed to your coordinator.
- Liaising with families and health professionals to ensure all participant's needs are met.
Skills and experience
To be successful on this role you will have:
- A positive attitude towards people with a disability.
- Excellent interpersonal and & effective communication skills.
- Working with Children Criminal Check Registration card
- Current drivers license with access to road worthy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Flexibility to work rotating roster.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Current Police Check.
- With work rights in Australia
- Experience with disability role or equal is an advantage.
Security Officer/ Covid MarshallsMJ Protective$22 - $26 an hourMJ Protective - Security Officer Are you looking for a new job opportunity where you can utilize your skills as a front-line security officer? Are you looking for a2 minute agoShareSydney NSW
Customer Service Team MemberWoolworths SupermarketsCustomer Service Team Member Be it the checkout or customer service desk, you’re all about going the extra mile to serve our customers. Woolworths, a job is never2 minute agoSharePort Augusta SA
HR SpecialistAtlassianAtlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home24 minute agoShareSydney NSW
Security Officer/ Covid MarshallsMJ Protective$22 - $26 an hourMJ Protective - Security Officer Are you looking for a new job opportunity where you can utilize your skills as a front-line security officer? Are you looking for a42 minute agoShareMelbourne VIC
IPA CoordinatorNyamba Buru YawuruTitle: IPA Coordinator Advertiser: Nyamba Buru Yawuru Location: Broome, WA Ref: REC2013 The Organisation Nyamba Buru Yawuru (NBY) means "This is55 minute agoShareBroome WA