FT Retail Store Associate North Ryde
North Ryde NSWFull-time, Permanent
Do you like helping people? Do you have a passion for technology? You may have what it takes to join our amazing team!
Our Retail Store Associates are passionate, enthusiastic and driven, with a genuine love of people and technology. They build solutions for customers, working with a portfolio of awesome products including connected home, internet and wearables.
Through hands-on demonstrations of the latest technology, our Associates find personalised solutions, beyond just a device and service plan, that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they want. Working side-by-side with team mates, Associates support our customers throughout their full shopping journey.
What you offer:
- You are a passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun with our customers.
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practice, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred.
What we offer:
- A mobile plan with unlimited calls, txts and stacks of data.
- Ongoing paid training and professional development throughout your time with us.
- An encouraging and supportive environment.
- Generous leave entitlements, including charity and birthday leave.
- Discounts on accessories and additional Vodafone products and services.
What’s more, we celebrate people’s individual differences as we believe diversity plays a vital role in the success of our business. We want to attract, develop and retain the best people, so offer a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of the Vodafone family, apply now!
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with Vodafone's Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.
To be considered for this role, you must be an AU/NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Research Associate, Social Media Data AnalyticsSwinburne University of TechnologyWe are currently seeking a Research Associate, Social Media Data Analytics, to join our Department of Business Technology & Entrepreneurship. In this role, you will4 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Restaurant Crew - Kitchen (Back of House)4 Fingers Pte LtdEverything started with 4 friends traveling the world looking for the best food and discovered the best chicken tasting chicken they had ever tried in Korea Town in New5 hour agoShareAustralia
Shop AssistantKJR TradingStocker, Cashier and Customer Service Job typeCasualEnjoy working in a warm environment where everyone knows each other.Full Job DescriptionOur store is a retail shop in7 hour agoShareRamsgate Beach NSW
Research Associate, Social Media Data AnalyticsSwinburne University of TechnologyWe are currently seeking a Research Associate, Social Media Data Analytics, to join our Department of Business Technology & Entrepreneurship. In this role, you will7 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Kitchen HandAnchor Buoy Cafe & BarWeekend Kitchen Hand/ Dish washer required approx. 10-15 hours per week to work both Saturday and Sunday extra shifts avalible during special events and holiday9 hour agoShareSanctuary Cove QLD