A bit about us?
We’re Pep Creative, a Melbourne based Ideation and Content agency who specialise in social media. We basically live and breathe it. We work with fashion, beauty, lifestyle, health and wellness clients and spend our days creating fun content while staying up to date with the latest Instagram trends. Yes, we’re talking about those ever-changing algorithms.
We have the opportunity to bring on an absolute gun to the team. This Account Manager will manage day-today operations on all client work, create ground-breaking strategies and assist in producing large campaigns. The role is part time, however, depending on the candidate, this could be bumped up to full time.
What’s the job?
You’ll be working across our fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Be the touch point for all clients (in tandem with our Director) on all day-to-day operations
- Full project and campaign management working across Asana
- Develop social media strategies and create clear plans to achieve client business goals
- Assist our content team with content ideation, creation and management where required
- Report on key metrics with the ability to analyse performance, identify areas for improvement, and justify campaign decisions
- Deliver best practice outcomes for our clients by providing weekly trend reports and actionable tactics
- Continuously measure and optimise campaign performance to achieve client objectives
- New business pitching based on business goals
What do we offer?
- A fun and flexible work environment
- Access to our array of connections
- Career progression in a fast-growing business
- A young, collaborative team environment
Who are we looking for?
An experienced Account Manager that:
- Has 3+ years of in-agency experience, managing at least 5+ clients at once across fashion, beauty, health or wellness
- Has a Bachelor Degree in Communications or similar
- Has copywriting experience for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands
- Loves to be organised (must)
- Is always keen to follow streamlined processes
- Has 10/10 knowledge for emerging trends and industry updates
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube and Twitter.) and how each platform can be used in different scenarios to drive results for each client
- Is a creative thinker with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Is handy with a camera (not mandatory)
- Has the ability to think quickly and adapt to changing requirements and technologies
- Has excellent communication skills (phone, email and meetings) and is able to express each clients vision creatively using their tone of voice
- Strong negotiation skills
How can you get on board?
If you’re sold and keen to learn and grow with Pep Creative, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your application to Ashli with:
1: Your resume and cover letter
2: Some samples of social media campaigns you’ve worked on.
You must be based in Melbourne and have full working rights. Only successful candidates will be notified.
Recruitment agencies – we got this one!
Administration AssistantVicinity CentresFull-timeW e are Vicinity Centres. You may not recognise the brand but we’re sure you’ll know some of our destinations, from the iconic Queen Victoria Building in54 minute agoShareWestern Australia+1 location
Operations AssistantVirgin Active$24.55 an hourPart-timeAssist with day-to-day operations, delivering an outstanding club experience Iconic brand inspiring our Northern Beaches community to live an active life Part-time2 hour agoShareNorthern Beaches NSW+3 locations
V- Warehouse Team MemberEmployment Plus AUPart-timeFlexible hours +1Start your mission volunteer experience with The Salvation Army today! We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the4 hour agoShareBundaberg QLD
Part Time 3IC | Prouds DalbyProuds CareersPart-timeLong term and national career progression opportunities Generous staff discounts across our wide range of beautiful products Commission scheme to recognise and4 hour agoShareDalby QLD 4405+2 locations
Studios LeadMadame Tussauds$28,000 a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +1Fancy working with A-list celebrities all day? These ones are a bit easier to manage because they’re made of wax……. If you like the sound of5 hour agoShareSydney NSW