Airline Customer Service Agents - Broome Airport
Rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the Aviation industry!
Join Swissport for a career in aviation at Broome Airport. The COVID crisis has hit our industry hard but we look forward to the return of busy skies and have opportunities available in select locations.
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 300 airports in 47 countries across six continents. We are committed to delivering safe, high quality services for our clients and their customers across the globe.
Working at Swissport has so many different faces and one thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment. If you enjoy working with people in a dynamic environment, join us! As a Swissport Customer Service Agent, you'd play a vital role in our airport operation.
Swissport Customer Service Agents are responsible for ensuring a positive experience for all passengers between the terminal and the aircraft. Our Customer Service team is helpful, knowledgeable and courteous, focussed on ensuring that every passenger is treated with kindness, the utmost respect and an ever-present smile.
We are great team players working collaboratively with others whilst being focussed on safety as top priority and working to meet our airline client schedules. In an ever-changing environment our team delivers safe and efficient services on behalf of the many airlines that choose Swissport to provide their on-the-ground services.
The airport is a fast-paced and safety focussed team environment. The work hours are variable to meet airline schedules, and include early starts, late finishes and weekends.
What would make you stand out for this role?
- You're focussed on delivering exceptional and safe service
- You have strong personal skills and can be an effective team player
- You're committed to learning and personal growth
- You're self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
- You have excellent presentation and grooming
- You're organised and can manage your time well
- You’re physically capable of handling passenger baggage and manoeuvring wheelchairs as required
- You have a driver's license
- You're a fluent English speaker
- You have basic - intermediate computer skills.
- If successful you would need to undertake security/background checks including police check, pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and dangerous goods training at your own expense prior to commencing training.
Why you will love working for Swissport:
- Swissport is the world's leading provider of ground and air cargo services, active in more than 300 airports in 47 countries across six continents
- Our roles are permanent part-time, with full training provided
- Industry benefits
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss out apply now!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Please note: Only permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand, or those who have the right to work in Australia or New Zealand may apply.
Job Type: Part-time
- Drivers Licence (Required)
Customer Experience OfficerOptimus Health Group$25 an hourWe are looking for a Customer Experience Officer to join our team in Richmond! Who we are... Optimus Health Group is a private physiotherapy clinic based in Richmond. We17 minute agoShareMelbourne VIC
Media Sales ConsultantTSA GroupCompany Description Welcome to TSA Group TSA is an Australian-owned business specialising in helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases.27 minute agoShareMelbourne VIC
Facilities AssistantLUSH CosmeticsWe're expanding our in-house Facilities team for the Lush Studios and Oxford Street store and are looking for a part time Facilities Assistant. This is a great chance27 minute agoSharePaddington NSW
Security Officer/ Covid MarshallsMJ Protective$22 - $26 an hourMJ Protective - Security Officer Are you looking for a new job opportunity where you can utilize your skills as a front-line security officer? Are you looking for a47 minute agoShareSydney NSW
Customer Service Team MemberWoolworths SupermarketsCustomer Service Team Member Be it the checkout or customer service desk, you’re all about going the extra mile to serve our customers. Woolworths, a job is never47 minute agoSharePort Augusta SA