Assistant Development Manager
About the role
The Assistant Development Management role is responsible and accountable for Development related activities assigned to them or development related activities they’re assigned to manage.
Key aspects of the responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively with a range of internal stakeholders to achieve aligned outcomes;
- Responsibility for managing the specific aspects of the project assigned to them;
- Contribute to strategic proposals to protect and /or enhance Council’s Property Assets;
- Contribute to contract and lease negotiation;
- Contribute to the appointment and management of external contractors / consultants;
- Contribute to the preparation of reports and business papers;
- Contributing to briefings of senior management and Councillor’s.
About the person
The successful candidate should have previous relevant experience in being involved in small scale developments over a minimum 2 year period.
It would be preferred but not essential for applicants to have:
- Tertiary Qualifications relevant to the role;
- Relevant experience;
- Recent / current project and development related roles;
- Experience in working in Local / State Government environments.
How to apply
Candidates MUST apply online at https://www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au/about-parramatta/careers and answer the position selection criteria. Applications close May 22, 2020and will not be accepted through any other medium.
This position requires the preferred candidate to undergo a Criminal History Records check. A criminal history does not necessarily disqualify a prospective candidate from selection.
The City of Parramatta supports a Drug and Alcohol free working environment and employees may be subject to random testing as a result.
City of Parramatta Council embraces diversity and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from Multicultural backgrounds and people with disability. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
Please note you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
Allocations Coordinator | ParkesAustralian UnityAs Australias first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.46 minute agoShareParkes NSW 2870+5 locations
47 minute agoShareSydney NSW
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANTSA MushroomsPart-timeSA Mushrooms are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join the team. If you are super organised, have high attention to detail, and have your own47 minute agoShareWaterloo Corner SA
Design Support Officers x 5Ergon EnergyFrom $82,000 a yearAny major EQL location Great Remuneration + Super + 9 or 10-day fortnight Multiple permanent opportunities to join the Operations Division in EQL Energy1 hour agoShareAustralia
Airport Administration AssistantCity of Kalgoorlie-Boulder$61,723 - $65,274 a yearPermanent +1Job Number: AIR-9 Business Unit: Airport Employment Status: Permanent Full Time Closing Date: Thursday, 22 December 2022 KALGOORLIE-BOULDER2 hour agoShareKalgoorlie WA