About the role
The Development Management role is responsible and accountable for Development related activities for the development assigned to them or development related activities they’re assigned to manage.
Key aspects of the responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively with a range of internal stakeholders to achieve aligned outcomes;
- Preparation of development feasibilities, management of project budgets;
- Contribute to strategic proposals to protect and /or enhance Council’s Property Assets;
- Contract and lease negotiation;
- Appointment and management of external contractors / consultants;
- Preparation of reports and business papers;
- Contributing to briefings of senior management and Councillor’s.
About the person
The successful candidate should have previous relevant experience in managing small and medium scale developments over a minimum 5 year period.
It would be preferred but not essential for applicants to have:
- Tertiary Qualifications relevant to the role;
- Relevant experience;
- Recent / current project and development related roles;
- Experience in working in Local / State Government environments;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and drive successful development outcomes.
How to apply
Candidates MUST apply online at https://www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au/about-parramatta/careers and answer the position selection criteria. Applications close May 22, 2020 and will not be accepted through any other medium.
This position requires the preferred candidate to undergo a Criminal History Records check. A criminal history does not necessarily disqualify a prospective candidate from selection.
The City of Parramatta supports a Drug and Alcohol free working environment and employees may be subject to random testing as a result.
City of Parramatta Council embraces diversity and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from Multicultural backgrounds and people with disability. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
Please note you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANTSA MushroomsPart-timeSA Mushrooms are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join the team. If you are super organised, have high attention to detail, and have your own4 second agoShareWaterloo Corner SA
Design Support Officers x 5Ergon EnergyFrom $82,000 a yearAny major EQL location Great Remuneration + Super + 9 or 10-day fortnight Multiple permanent opportunities to join the Operations Division in EQL Energy1 hour agoShareAustralia
Airport Administration AssistantCity of Kalgoorlie-Boulder$61,723 - $65,274 a yearPermanent +1Job Number: AIR-9 Business Unit: Airport Employment Status: Permanent Full Time Closing Date: Thursday, 22 December 2022 KALGOORLIE-BOULDER2 hour agoShareKalgoorlie WA
Customer Support OfficerJumbo InteractivePart-timeShift workASX-300 Company Immediate Start Available Monthly Wellness Reimbursement About Us We’re a technology company that’s grown over the last 25-years2 hour agoShareBrisbane QLD
Administration OfficerDepartment of Education, Northern Territory...Fixed termManage and deliver professional front office services and provide financial and administrative support to the Administration Manager and administrative support to the2 hour agoShareAlice Springs NT