Multi-Site Customer Screening Officer - Coffs Harbour/Grafton
Bay Audio is one of Australia's leading retail hearing health providers. We deliver outstanding customer service through our growing network of more than 90 retail stores across Australia where we are collectively committed to helping our customers discover a better quality of life by providing solutions and advice about hearing loss. We believe in living life at full volume and at Bay Audio you will have the opportunity to change lives by supporting customers and their families living with a hearing loss.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Drive lead generation by engaging with potential customers and performing a free 5-minute hearing health screening
- Build rapport with new and enhance the relationship with existing customers
- Assist the Store Manager in executing the day to day operations of the store to maximise the schedule management efficiencies
- Support the store Clinician by scheduling and following up appointments for potential customers to have a full diagnostic test
- Ad hoc duties as directed by the Store Manager
What We Are Seeking:
To be successful in our business as a Multi-Site Customer Screening Officer, you are:
- A self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A great communicator (both written and verbal) to support our team and customers
- An outgoing, bright and vibrant personality where you are comfortable engaging with our customers to partake in one of our free hearing screening checks
- Availability to work retail hours, including weekends and late night trade
- Someone who is willing to travel between the Coffs Harbour & Grafton stores
In Return We Offer:
- An attractive salary package
- Comprehensive training and development
- Great career opportunities and succession planning to our retail leadership roles
- The chance to work in a business that genuinely enables you to change a customer’s life!
Previous sales, retail and/or health experience will be highly regarded. Mature adults are encouraged to apply. If you want more people to ‘Live Life at Full Volume’ and believe you can make a difference, apply now!
Short listed candidates will be contacted for an initial phone screen followed by a Skype/Facetime interview.
People and Culture AdministratorAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS3 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation 18 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of7 minute agoShareSydney NSW
Customer Service Representative (CSR)Domino'sCustomer Service responsibilities: Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person. Dealing with customer concerns. Upselling. Processing payments: cash and7 minute agoShareRedfern NSW
Project Officer BookingsAustralian National Maritime MuseumAPS5 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation 18 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of7 minute agoShareSydney NSW
Part Time Sales Advisor HelensvaleThe Body Shop International LimitedThe Body Shop When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later,7 minute agoShareHelensvale QLD
Trainee - Financial ServicesTrainee - Financial Services We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic learner who is excited about starting a career in Workplace Health and Safety. This position is1 hour agoShareTumut NSW