Part Time Sales Advisor at H&M Mandurah
- Pinjarra Rd, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia
- Department: H&M
We are excited to announce we are recruiting for a PART TIME SALES ADVISORS (permanent and fixed term contracts) to join our amazing Mandurah store in Western Australia!
Are you ready to join a global brand with the possibility of endless career opportunities?
As a Sales Advisor at H&M you are a key member of the team and you contribute to being the heart and soul of the store. You work with your colleagues to achieve superb results on the shop floor and inspire customers to keep coming back
You enjoy a fast pace and a role where you make quick decisions and put them into practice. You're a problem solver with a positive attitude. In addition to all these great skills, you also have great entrepreneurial spirit, anticipating the needs of our customers to drive outstanding sales results.
Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service during every interaction
- Ability to recognize sales opportunities and maximize deals.
- Ability to multitask and handle pressure throughout the peak periods in a fast-paced environment.
- The drive and ambition to reach sales goals and complete tasks as a team in an effective and timely manner.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and improve.
- Be open to feedback and communicate with your team in a straightforward and clear manner.
- Flexible availability and be available to work during peak periods.
A day in H&M:
- No day is ever the same, expect variety, interaction and fantastic team spirit
- Our H&M stars create an amazing and memorable customer experience for everyone that comes into the store through providing guidance and support
- Working as a supportive and collaborative team member to drive sales throughout the busiest time of year.
- Ensuring the shop floor is presentable and ready to shop through actively working with garments including replenishing, folding, hanging, tidying and merchandising.
- Assisting in the unloading of delivery trucks and unpacking of merchandise.
- Following store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety for the store.
H&M is a global fashion leader that is passionate about its people and providing excellent customer service on a daily basis. We are offering a role where every day is an exciting challenge, the opportunity to work with an amazing team and where only you set the limits to your career possibilities! At H&M, your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
Sounds exciting? Here’s your chance to work for a global brand and excelAdditional Information
We offer a unique value-driven culture and opportunities to grow.
AccessAbility AdviserSwinburne University of TechnologyAs an AccessAbility Adviser, you will be responsible for the assessment, delivery, coordination and administration of services to students with whom the University is1 week agoShareMelbourne VIC
Group Fitness Instructors / Freestyle Barre Instructors / Aqua Aerobic InstructorsMaroondah City CouncilMind / Body (Yoga, and Pilates) / Les Mills SH’BAM / Les Mills BODYBALANCE Location: Aquanation / Aquahub Group Fitness Instructors / Freestyle Barre Instructors /1 week agoShareCroydon VIC
Lecturer, DieteticsSwinburne University of TechnologyAs a Lecturer, Dietetics you will contribute to the development and delivery of the Masters of Dietetics course and participate in the administration and ongoing1 week agoShareMelbourne VIC
Personal Administration AssistantSwinburne University of TechnologyWe currently have two exciting new opportunities for a Personal Administration Assistant to join our Operations department. You will provide personalised, reliable and1 week agoShareMelbourne VIC
Library & studentHQ AdministratorSwinburne University of TechnologyAn opportunity has arisen for a Library and studentHQ Administrator to join the Student Administration & Library Services team. This position is responsible for1 week agoShareMelbourne VIC