Work on the Northern Beaches at our Frenchs Forest practice, as a dedicated part time Practice Receptionist. The successful candidate will ideally work Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, however we can be flexible for the right candidate.
PRP Diagnostic Imaging has a network of more than 25 practices where you'll have access to the most advanced technology and work as part of a safe and caring team environment.
At PRP we have patient care as our first priority and pride ourselves in offering a high quality service. We encourage collaboration, a strong work ethic and provide a supportive learning environment.
About the role:
- Greeting patients and answering enquiries
- Booking appointments and billing
- Providing professional and courteous communication to patients and medical professionals
- Medicare/DVA batching and receipting
As a Practice Receptionist you will have great customer service and communication skills, and show attention to detail. Other requirements include:
- Must be patient, considerate and empathetic
- Hard working, reliable, organised with a can do attitude
- Ability to multitask as there is a high volume of patients and phone calls
- Excellent communication skills with great attention to detail
- Medical Reception/Imaging experience
- Knowledge of COMRAD software program
- Previous billing experience with Medicare, DVA and Private Eftpos preferred
At PRP we encourage collaboration, a strong work ethic and provide a supportive learning environment. Please click 'Apply Now' and register your details for this position.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply immediately, as we will be reviewing applications as they come through and this job may close early.- www.careers.prpimaging.com.au
Case Management CoordinatorTasmanian Government$94,469 - $105,158 a yearCase Management Coordinator (513515) (2 vacancies) Department of Communities Tasmania Children, Youth and Families CYS - Services to Youth Applications must be7 hour agoShareDetention River TAS
ReceptionistMarriott International, IncPosting Date Jan 19, 2021Job Number 21005749Job Category AdministrativeLocation W Melbourne, 408 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, VICTORIA, Australia VIEW ON MAPBrand W8 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Clinic ReceptionistLaser Clinics AustraliaLaser Clinics Australia? Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics Australia (LCA) has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of1 day agoShareTamworth NSW
Sandwich ArtistSubwayJob Introduction Previous experience in food preparation, retail sales and/or customer service is desirable but not essential because you will receive full training and1 day agoShareCampbelltown NSW
Receptionist/Facilities AdministratorJLLOur Integrated Corporate Solutions (CS) business line works with some of the world's leading organisations to provide them onsite Facility Management solutions. We1 day agoShareCanberra ACT