Mercedes - Benz North Shore is part of the Peter Warren Automotive is one of Australia’s largest multi-franchise automotive dealer groups. Founded in 1958, we have expanded across South West Sydney, North Shore, Regional NSW, Northern NSW, Melbourne and throughout South East Queensland. With some of the finest vehicle brands in the world we cover all aspects of vehicle ownership. With over 1,800 employees across NSW, VIC and QLD, we are focused on growing and developing a career path for all our employees.
We are now seeking applications for a Warranty Clerk to join the team on a full time basis in Chatswood/Artarmon/Mosman.
What the role entails:
- Processing all warranty paperwork for our brands
- Ensure proper documentation and verifying criteria is provided to the manufacturer or distributor.
- Review and process all returned/rejected/adjusted warranty claims, track each claim until its final resolution.
- Reconciling all warranty receivables and working with the accounting department to obtain payments.
- Arranging for parts to be shipped to the factory or distributor and resubmitting all rejected claims promptly.
- Ensuring technician stories are accurate and completed in accordance with manufacturer and dealership warranty policies & guidelines
- Accurately completing clocking times and parts tagging
- Facilitating all warranty related issues including working with vendors and manufacturers to receive replacement vehicle parts
- Effectively liaising with the Workshop Foreman, Technicians and Service Advisors to ensure we provide the best service to our customers – both external and internal.
What we are looking for:
- Full time and Part time positions available
- Previous experience working as a Warranty Clerk within the Automotive Industry is preferred
- Full work rights in Australia
- Mechanical knowledge would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail and following processes
- Ability to provide great customer service
- Effective conflict resolution skills to facilitate positive outcomes in a timely manner
- Ability to work within a team environment with a can do attitude
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts with our Samsung Partnership Program
- Training Pathway and Growth opportunities provided
- Joining a group that continues to grow and expand in the Auto industry
- Supportive environment with ongoing feedback and guidance to ensure you succeed
If you think you can bring real value and add to the energy & enthusiasm in our team, we would love to hear from you!
Site Administrators / Plant ClerksNational GroupPermanent +1Monday to FridayNational Group - You're not just a number! Outstanding career opportunity for multiple experienced Plant Clerks / Office Administrators. These roles will provide1 day agoShareMoranbah QLD
Data Entry Clerk ( Casual & Full time)Harvey NormanFull-time +1Weekend availability +1Job no: 550908 Work type: Full Time Location: Osborne Park Categories: Retail Administration Casual & Full Time Positions Guaranteed base1 day agoShareOsborne Park WA
FRONT OFFICE AGENTHyatt Regency Aruba Resort, Spa and CasinoFull-time +1Summary Front Office associates are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible2 day agoSharePalm Beach QLD
Project OfficerNSW Government -Department of Customer ServiceFrom $101,947 a yearProject Officer - Optimisation & Business Projects, Ongoing role, locations are flexible across NSW with hybrid working An exciting opportunity has arisen for a1 week agoShareHybrid remote in Sydney NSW
Accounting ClerkRobert Half$80,000 a yearPermanent +1Permanent, full-time opportunity for an Accounts Officer managing AP, AR and Month End Processes! The Company Robert Half have partnered with a friendly and dynamic1 week agoShareRemote in Burswood WA+3 locations