Customer Service Representative
BlueScope is an Australian-born, global success story, spanning 18 countries, with a team of over 14,000 people. We’re driven by innovation and are proud that the technologies in our products and brands, like COLORBOND® steel, inspire and protect everything from hospitals and bridges to stadiums and homes.
Come and discover the opportunity to join our Fielders business in our Novar Gardens team as a Customer Service Representative. With a proud history starting in Adelaide, today Fielders manufactures and markets steel building products across Australia. We deliver customer-inspired outcomes that support architects, engineers, builders, installers and property owners in creating their vision.
Our supportive, customer-focused team at Fielders has a passion for service and team interaction, they represent the face of the business. In this role, you will bring your experience and willingness to learn in order to support the team. You will interact and manage internal and external customer enquiries and relationships; either in person, through phone calls or through emails. As a self-motivated, quick thinker, you quickly adapt and can juggle more than one task at any given time.
This is a Monday to Friday, day shift opportunity.
What Will You Do?
This role will offer variety and scope for an enthusiastic team player who enjoys the full spectrum of a busy workplace. In addition to general sales and customer service duties, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- interact with customers, and manage those relationships and enquiries either face to face, via phone and/or email
- collaborating with internal stakeholders including marketing, warehouse and sales departments to ensure customer expectations and requirements are met - including product specifications, special packaging, and delivery timetable
- prepare and follow up on customer quotes, whilst supporting our sales teams and branches across Australia
- providing internal support and regular feedback to our sales teams with customer and competitor information
- resolve issues and seek ways to improve the customer’s experience
- ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner and systems updated accordingly
More About You
You will enjoy working in a team environment and bring:
- excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- a strong customer focus with the ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- the ability to pick up new and custom IT systems quickly
- a proactive approach in building constructive and effective relationships
- a high attention to detail and ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- a commitment to your own safety and well-being while caring for others
What’s in it For You
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Ongoing trainings
- Employee benefits with discounts on health and wellbeing products and services
- Team lunches
- Team building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
Come and discover us at bluescope.com/life-at-bluescope/careers.
Together we can make a world of difference.
Applications close Friday, 9 June 2023
Customer Assistant - Dan Murphy's Malvern EastDan Murphy'sCasualCustomer Assistant | Dan Murphy’s Deliver a world-leading customer experience with an iconic Aussie brand Exciting customer-facing opportunity3 day agoShareMalvern East VIC 3145+24 locations
Liquor Team Member - BWS LeemingBWSCasualWeekend availabilityAt BWS, we are passionate about Beer, Wine and Spirits Whether it's in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present3 day agoShareLeeming WA 6149+82 locations
Assistant Store ManagerDomino'sAssistant Store Manager Responsibilities: Shift running Cash control Customer service and conflict resolution Staff management Assist with rostering3 day agoShareDeception Bay QLD 4508+10 locations
2023 - Delivery ExpertDomino'sIf you have a passion for pizza, and the ability to be quick on your feet, while staying safe on the street – why not become a key member of Domino’s3 day agoShareDeception Bay QLD 4508+126 locations
Customer Service AssociateBausch + LombCUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Bausch + Lomb is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye3 day agoShare+1 locationRemote