Engineering Capability Manager
Engineering / Technical
1438730 6C.1K.6C8_Lvl_K_Engineering_Multi-Skill_Leader.pdf (PDF, 133KB)
Boeing Defence Australia's Structures and Build Capability provides people, expertise, process and tools to manage aircraft design, repair and continuing airworthiness capabilities which support program execution and growth opportunities. Forward looking, the Structures and Build team have develop a capability plan roadmap to meet the evolving need of our customers, both in Australia and internationally.
The Structures and Build Capability is seeking an experienced manager, based in Adelaide, to lead our people who are involved in supporting continuing airworthiness activities on a number of aircraft platforms.
- Establish an open, inclusive and innovative team culture;
- Lead, develop and engage our people within a matrix organisation;
- Align business resources to meet multiple project demands;
- Contribute to the business growth strategy and capability roadmaps;
- Support executing projects within Boeing Defence Australia through provision of people, processes and tools to ensure we are successful in meeting our customer expectations.
Demonstrated Experience -
- Dynamic, innovative and likes to think outside the square;
- Team orientated, influential and likes a challenge;
- An advocate for diversity and inclusion and will be actively involved in leading change;
- An excellent communicator who can engage and motivate diverse and geographically dispersed teams;
- Outcome focused and demonstrates strong values-based leadership.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
About Us –
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.
Lead ClinicianBendigo HealthTitle: CAMHS Lead Clinician Department: Mental Health Classification: RN grade 3, OT grade 2, SW grade 2 Salary: Dependent on discipline and qualifications Hours: 803 minute agoShareBendigo VIC
Account ManagerDaronet AustraliaAn exciting opportunity for an Account Manager who has the passion for building relationships on a professional level and contribute to the expansion and growth of our16 minute agoShareBondi Junction NSW
Counsellor/Case ManagerUniting CommunitiesUniting Communities is seeking a Counsellor/Case Manager position to join our New ROADS team in Christies Beach for a fixed-term contract of 6 months. This is a 0.8FTE16 minute agoShareChristies Beach SA
Consumer Project Support OfficerMelbourne HealthReference: 53151Consumer Project Officer Part Time Fixed Term working 40 hours per fortnight Located at Royal Melbourne Hospital City Campus Life with1 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
RangerParks VictoriaReference: VG/TBA/RANGER As a Ranger, we will see you utilise your skills to execute high quality and exciting projects in a timely manner across our Parks! Eastern2 hour agoShareGippsland VIC