Anaesthetist - Locum - $2,500 daily
Our client is an Australian-owned company that provides a General Anaesthesia service to Dental Clinics throughout Melbourne CBD and surrounds.
Due to the nature of this service, bookings are adhoc. You would be apart of a fleet of Anaesthetists, that would be booked into procedures.
You will be comfortable being the Anaesthetist in charge. You will be supported by an Anaesthetic Nurse and Recovery Nurse on-site and a Medical Advisor on-call.
Anaesthetic requirements are:
• Nasal intubation – for most cases to allow full access for the dentist
• Flexible LMA – for minor cases (e.g. Extraction of teeth, removal 4 x 8)
• TIVA – for all cases
Procedures performed in the Dental Clinics
• General Dental – Restorative
• Minor surgical – removal of wisdom teeth, teeth extraction, insertion of an implant
• Major surgical - All-on-4, sinus lift, bone grafting
2 pay structures depending on procedure
- $450 per hour - cases 1 - 4 hours
- $2,500 set fee - cases 4 - 6.5 hours
- $225 per half hourly increments for cases beyond 6.5 hour mark.
Fees are paid from Anaesthetic Start time to Anaesthetic finish time only. No fees are paid in between cases.
- Specialist AHPRA Registration
- Australian Clinical Experience
- Minimum 3 years post Fellowship
- Private practice experience
- Intubation, total intravenous and transport ventilator experience
- Victoria-based Anaesthetists (preferably within driving distance of CBD and surrounds)
A Registered Mobile Health Service Provider with the Department of Health
and Human Services. The facility, equipment, staff, processes and procedures are in line with industry standards.
This is with the exception of the nuances this industry has. One such exception is the use of a mobile ventilator unit (commonly found in remote settings such as the flying doctors or military settings). These mobile units are uncommon in the hospital setting however have all the necessary features to safely perform procedures faultlessly, they are easy to use and the models used are from industry leaders.
Shortlisting has already started for this role, please APPLY NOW or email BEC BATS ********@cmr.com.au or call directly for a confidential chat about this opportunity on 1300 267 300, option 2.
- Unique locum opportunity
- $2,500 daily rate
- Melbourne CBD location
Personal Care Worker - Forster/TuncurryAustralian UnityPart-time +3Overtime +1What’s on Offer: We value our employees and the wonderful work they do. Our employees enjoy an enviable range of benefits, including the following:2 minute agoShareForster NSW 2428
TraineeCentral Coast Local Health District$104,080 - $133,834 a yearFull-time +2Employment Type: Temporary VariousRemuneration: $104,080 to $133,834Hours Per Week: 38Requisition ID: CAM16977 - Anaesthetics Trainee (Independent) This position is2 hour agoShareGosford NSW
Voice PickersNational Workforce$33 - $37 an hourCasual +2Overtime +5Parramatta Area Sydney NSW Contract $33 - $37 /hr + Super + Overtime Pick online orders or be a part of4 hour agoShareSydney NSW+1 location
Team AssistantDexusFull-timeSpace for the best in youEmbark on a career at Dexus, where if you're curious, determined and collaborative, you'll find space for the best in you. As part of a business4 hour agoShareRemote in New South Wales+1 location
ReceptionistTennis AustraliaCasual +2Receptionist - Adelaide International External Job Ad At Tennis Australia (TA) plans are underway to deliver our summer of tennis for 2023! With5 hour agoShareAdelaide Region SA