Senior Analyst, Incident/Problem
If you're always thinking about what's possible, we want to hear from you.
The key purpose of the role is to enable the fast and efficient testing and delivery of Technology changes in the integrated non-production test environments as part of the Technology Delivery Enablement team.
The role is responsible for Incident Management and defect resolution in the non-production testing environments that support and enable the efficient delivery of technology changes to enhance customer experience. It is critical to minimising the risk of introducing change related incidents into Production and keeping our systems safe.
You will work with a wide variety of colleagues across Enterprise Technology, including application support teams, Quality Engineering and those delivering technology changes.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Effective and efficient operation of the TDE service desk function
- Ensuing any integrated environment defects are resolved in the most efficient way
- Incident investigation / resolution and problem management
- All communications to key stakeholders & colleagues from the TDE service desk
- Reporting on overall performance of the service desk function and ensuring efficiency opportunities are maximized
- Co-ordination of Partner resources - onshore and off-shore
- Dashboards and key metrics for the operations of the integrated test environments
- Contributing to the quality and reliability of the integrated environments
- Performing Service Management functions for the integrated test environments the team supports
Core skills and experience:
- Broad knowledge of Banking Applications, tools, processes is an advantage
- Experience with Service, problem and incident management and processes
- Experience/Knowledge of managing Integrated Test Environments and Cloud based technologies
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills
- Ability to confidently communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues to stakeholders
- Analytical approach to problem investigation, options and recommendations, documentation of findings in a structured way
Your new team
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Advertised: 03 Jul 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Security OfficersMelbourne HealthReference: 53770Multi-site positions – immediate start! Part Time & Full Time Fixed Term positions Opportunities for current staff to increase hours! We are51 minute agoShareMelbourne VIC
Theatre TechnicianMelbourne HealthReference: 5379916 Theatre Perioperative Department Busy trauma centre Rotating Roster The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a1 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Administrative Assistant Clayton Emergency DepartmentMonash HealthReference: 42866 Emergency Department Secretary, Monash Medical Centre, Clayton Monash Medical Centre Emergency Department is excited to be advertising for a new ED2 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Manager - Radio Frequency Engineering & SensingAustralian Bureau of Meteorology$119,495 - $134,208 a yearExecutive Level 2 Lower (Senior Professional Officer Grade B) $119,495 to $134,208, plus an additional 15.4% superannuation Ongoing Melbourne The Bureau is looking for3 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Radio Frequency Specialist & Spectrum ManagerAustralian Bureau of Meteorology$98,209 - $110,623 a yearExecutive Level 1 (Senior Technical Officer Grade C) - $98,209 to $110,623 pa, plus an additional 15.4% superannuation Ongoing All State and Territory office locations3 hour agoShareAustralia