First Nations Police Liaison Officer Identified*
This is an identified position. It is a genuine occupational requirement that an Identified position be filled by an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person as permitted by and arguable under Section 25, 104 and 105 of the Queensland Anti-Discrimination Act (1991).One of the referees should be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person who can attest to the applicant's background, knowledge, skills and experience as they relate to the cultural capabilities.
- Assist Police Officers to communicate effectively with members of the local community by providing advice on local Aboriginal and Torres Strait customs and protocols.
- Providing guidance to relevant stakeholders to be aware of the need to balance cultural, policing, QPCYWA, and community needs.
- Assist the Community to access policing and PCYC services, providing assistance on referral to other community services where necessary.
- Assist in the delivery and development of a broad range of activities in a safe environment to meet the needs of in the Community, (with an emphasis on young people).
- Assist in the development and implementation of crime prevention/youth/community development programs to promote community engagement through PCYC Programs.
- Maintain contact with community leaders by participating in meetings, forums, events and festivals,collaborating to ensure input of community concerns in policing issues.
- Communicate sensitively with members of the Community to prevent offensive behaviour, violence, unrest and potential crime.
Willis Island - Technical Officer Level 2 (Observing Operations)Australian Bureau of MeteorologyAPS Level 3, Non-ongoing $58,542 - $68,515 + 15.4% super Willis Island As the Willis Island Technical Officer Level 2 (Observing Operations), you will be part of the1 hour agoShareAustralia
APS 6 - Executive Officer - Court Children's ServiceFederal Court of Australia$78,777 - $90,492 per annum, plus superannuation Ongoing, Full time Multiple Locations Position Overview Working to the Executive Director - CCS, the primary purpose of1 hour agoShareAustralia
Technical Officer Level 4 - AntarcticaAustralian Bureau of MeteorologyAPS Level 6, Non-ongoing $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super Antarctica & Sub-Antarctica As a Technical Officer Level 4 (TO4), you will be responsible for the Observing1 hour agoShareAustralia
PhD Scholarship, Information Architecture and Forensic Data AnalysisSwinburne University of TechnologyBecome a leader in the field of emerging digital technologies Placement with a leading industry partner $34,627 p.a. for up to 3.5 years (full-time, fixed term) This is1 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Roadhouse AllrounderNgaanyatjarra CouncilPosted: 19/11/2021 Closing Date: 20/12/2021 Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Location: Warburton Roadhouse Job Category: Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Job1 hour agoShareWarburton WA