Grade 3B Community Nurse
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Senior Nurse opportunity
About St Vincent's Hospital
St Vincent's Hospital Melbourne (SVHM) is part of St Vincent's Health Australia and a leading teaching, research and tertiary health service which employs more than 6,000 staff across 18 sites throughout Melbourne. SVHM provides a diverse range of adult clinical services including acute medical and surgical services, sub-acute care, medical diagnostics, rehabilitation, allied health, mental health, palliative care, correctional health and community residential care. SVHM is one of Australia's leading Catholic not-for-profit healthcare providers.
About the Department
St. Vincent's At Home (SVAH) provides nursing care to patients under the Home and Community Care (HACC), Commonwealth Home Support (CHSP) Program, Hospital In The Home (HITH), Post Acute Care (PAC) and is a service provider to Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) eligible patients. SVAH also provides nursing care to The Cottage, a six -bed short stay facility providing HITH care, to people experiencing homelessness.
About the Role
To provide clinically appropriate, comprehensive nursing care to clients and carers and in their own homes, aligning with the client's expressed goals of care and healthcare needs, and considering the effects of the patient's health issues on their life and wellbeing.
An opportunity currently exists for a Division 1 Registered Nurse to join the St Vincent's At Home team. Fixed Term position FTE 0.8 for Maternity Leave backfill
Classifications for this position will range from Registered Nurse Grade 3B YU15 - YU16 ($93,600 per annum).
- Coordinating nursing care for a diverse group of clients within a designated 'team'
- Using a problem solving approach involving assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation in the provision of quality nursing care to patients and carers
- Teaching patients about their identified health needs by creating an environment which enables them to be responsible for their own health.
- Liaising with community service providers and attending relevant internal/external meetings to coordinate client care.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A current Victorian Driver's License
- At least 3 years experience within the community setting this includes programs that provide primarily home based services that require the knowledge and skills of a Registered Nurse to undertake clinical assessment and/or clinical interventions; or at least 5 years acute medical/surgical experience across a broad range of areas
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Car Park
- Please attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
All appointments are made subject to the candidate providing a current satisfactory National Police Certificate conducted by The Victoria Police.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We encourage you to apply promptly as the advertisement may close early should a suitable applicant be sourced.
At SVHM we acknowledge the importance of creating a work environment that is welcoming, safe, equitable and inclusive for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Employees and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. If you would like further information, contact our Indigenous Recruitment Coordinator, Chris Delamont.
Guest Services GeneralistWyndham DestinationsGo Put the World on Vacation At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse1 hour agoShareCowes VIC
Volunteer L2P Driver MentorMaroondah City CouncilVolunteering Opportunities 12 month program Various locations TAC L2P Learner Driver Mentor Program Maroondah City Council is committed to the health, wellbeing and1 hour agoShareVictoria
Volunteer- Expression of InterestMaroondah City CouncilVolunteering Opportunities Various Locations Various Positions Volunteering at Maroondah City Council Volunteers are a vital part of our community and their generosity1 hour agoShareVictoria
General Manager, Swinburne Professional and Major ProjectsSwinburne University of TechnologyReporting to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (DVC) Pathways and Vocational Education (PAVE), the General Manager, Swinburne Professional and Major Projects is responsible for2 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
Senior Analyst, Incident/ProblemNABYou and your role If you're always thinking about what's possible, we want to hear from you. The key purpose of the role is to enable the fast and efficient testing and7 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC