Senior Credit Card Disputes Officer
Kelly Services is a large multinational that has been serving the employment needs of Australian companies and candidates for the past 30 years, offering recruitment services in temporary, contract and permanent capacity within a wide range of industries at all levels.
The position of Transaction Management - Senior Disputes Officer provides computer processing of credit card transactions ensuring adherence to quality processes and achievement of KPI’s. This role will also provide support to the Dispute Officers in handling escalated cases and complaints. The role also provides support to card holders in the efficient and satisfactory resolution of customer queries and/or complaints as defined in the Credit card issuer processes - Issuer/Acquirer MasterCard & Visa.
They must maintain the appropriate level of knowledge of all processes and supporting applications relating to ongoing maintenance of individual card accounts, including policies relating to information security.
Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Contributes to the company's achievement of KPI’s and business improvements by ensuring customers receive a high level of service, through constant quality control via quality evaluation of delegated Dispute Officers.
- Arbitration/Compliance processing
- Arbitration and compliance case management
- Case assessment and preparation of recommended actions from Dispute Officers
- Interest Adjustments
- Authorisation queries/reversal
- Transaction queries/adjustments/reversals
- Preparation of correspondence
- Maintenance of case files and systems
- Participating in meetings and reporting to MBL (client)
- Process improvement activities
Customer Service & Compliance
- Processing all transactions/queries accurately and promptly
- Complete quality evaluations as per score card KPIs and provide training to improve overall performance of delegated Dispute Officers.
- Initiating work request processes
- Escalating transactions/processing issues outside the scope of their role immediately to the Team Manager
- Maintaining an online audit trail for each customer
If this sounds like your next challenge please apply today or alternatively send your resume to Alexander Sacro ***************@kellyservices.com.au
Security Officer/ Covid MarshallsMJ Protective$22 - $26 an hourMJ Protective - Security Officer Are you looking for a new job opportunity where you can utilize your skills as a front-line security officer? Are you looking for a26 minute agoShareSydney NSW
WinemakerLogan WinesLogan is a boutique family-owned wine business. A small team with an eye to progressive winemaking of high quality commercial wines and interests in the Orange and39 minute agoShareMudgee NSW
Security Officer/ Covid MarshallsMJ Protective$22 - $26 an hourMJ Protective - Security Officer Are you looking for a new job opportunity where you can utilize your skills as a front-line security officer? Are you looking for a1 hour agoShareMelbourne VIC
APS 5 - Various PositionsNational Library of AustraliaOpportunity to lead, delivery and take responsibility Join an innovative and collaborative workplace APS5 - $73,045 - $77,863 The Library is evolving to meet the2 hour agoShareCanberra ACT
Safety AdvisorBroad ConstructionJob ID 992571 Job Type Permanent Full-time Location Aus - Brisbane Categories Safety / Health / Environment / Quality, CPB Contractors Applications close 09 Oct3 hour agoShareBrisbane QLD